The blog lists a variety of documentary films and TV shows that portray our experiences and journeys towards finding our true selves.

Saturday, March 5, 2022

Disclosure

Director: Sam Feder
Release Year: 2020

Synopsis:
"DISCLOSURE is an unprecedented, eye-opening look at transgender depictions in film and television, revealing how Hollywood simultaneously reflects and manufactures our deepest anxieties about gender. Leading trans thinkers and creatives, including Laverne Cox, Lilly Wachowski, Yance Ford, Mj Rodriguez, Jamie Clayton, and Chaz Bono, share their reactions and resistance to some of Hollywood’s most beloved moments."

via: imdb.com



My Interview with Alexandra Billings: Heroines of My Life

My Interview with Bianca Leigh: Heroines of My Life 

My Interview with Mj Rodriguez: Heroines of My Life
Trailer:


Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Featured Post

Made in Bangkok

Director: Flavio Florencio Release Year: 2015 Synopsis: "Morganna is a transgender soprano with a relentless determination, to ...