The blog lists a variety of documentary films and TV shows that portray our experiences and journeys towards finding our true selves.

Monday, January 13, 2014

The Fairer Sex

Producer: Edward Mark Fitzgerald
Release Year: 2013

Synopsis:
"A short film charting the lives of two strong women: Vanessa Lacey and Louise Hannon who have discovered their true identities throughout the course of their lives.

"I'm passionate about equality and justice where I see something which I feel is wrong. Be that economically or physically wrong in my eyes. I tend to confront injustice. I was very much the same all my life but it's only in recent times that I have been able financially and in my private life to have had the spare time to do what I do."

My interview with Louise Hannon: Heroines of My Life

Trailer:
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Featured Post

Made in Bangkok

Director: Flavio Florencio Release Year: 2015 Synopsis: "Morganna is a transgender soprano with a relentless determination, to ...