The blog lists a variety of documentary films and TV shows that portray our experiences and journeys towards finding our true selves.

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

TransBeats

Producer: Michael A. Simon
Release Year: 2013

Synopsis:
The series follows the lives of five transgender musicians and artists. These talented performers have come to Los Angeles in search of their dreams; to find success in the music business.

The film is promoted by "Changes", a David Bowie song performed by the cast of Transbeats: Amber Taylor Angelica Ross, D'Loco Kid, Mina Caputo, Our Lady J, Shawna Virago, Sissy Debut, and Storm Miguel Florez.


My Interview with Shawna Virago: Heroines of My Life

My Interview with Amber Taylor: Heroines of My Life

My Interview with Mina Caputo: Heroines of My Life

Trailer:
 
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Recent Posts

Featured Post

Made in Bangkok

Director: Flavio Florencio Release Year: 2015 Synopsis: "Morganna is a transgender soprano with a relentless determination, to ...